The DTU-1141 provides an ideal document viewing and signing experience with its 10.6-inch, full HD resolution screen, minimal footprint and thin profile. It operates as an external monitor, but utilizes Wacom’s patented pen technology to provide input for writing and signing. It is perfect for business applications that benefit from people working directly on screen with a pen, such as presenting forms for customers to review and sign electronically, or marking up and annotating documents.
DTU-1141 Key Features and Benefits
- 10.6” IPS LCD boasts full color, full HD resolution (1920x1080) and wide viewing angle.
- Patented, cordless, battery-free pen with 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity for premium signing/writing experience.
- Single USB cable installation. USB cable supplies video, power and USB data.
- State-of-the-art encryption to ensure secure transactions.
- 4 capacitive-touch ExpressKeys can be assigned to common functions.
- Hardened, anti-glare surface provides high durability and easier viewing in different lighting conditions.
- Kensington® Security Slot to secure the unit when needed.
- VESA mounting holes allow you to use third-party arms and stands.
Electronic signature software is sold separately. Please check with your software provider regarding compatibility with Wacom devices.
If you are looking for electronic signature software, you can download sign pro PDF for use with any Wacom signature capture device.
- Product Dimensions 283 x 210 x 11 mm
- Weight 0.70 kg
- Interface USB 2.0
- Integrated Stand Incline 15°
- ExpressKeys™ 4
- User USB Ports 0
- Screen Size 10.6"
- Native Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Aspect ratio 16:9
- Brightness (typical) 200 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio 800:1
- Response Rate 16 ms
- Viewing Angle 85°/85°, 85°/85°
- Reading technology Electromagnetic resonance (EMR)
- Pen Pressure Levels 1024
- Coordinate Resolution 2540 lpi
- Report Rate 200 pps
- Multi-touch support N/A
- Pen tether Yes