The DTU-1031X pen display is the choice for corporate or institutional customers looking for the most economical solution for viewing, filling out and electronically signing documents on one screen. It operates as an external monitor, but incorporates Wacom’s patented pen technology to provide input for writing and signing.
DTU-1031X Key Features and Benefits
- 10.1” color LCD with 1024x600 resolution to view and sign documents
- Single USB cable installation. USB cable supplies video, power and USB data
- Patented, cordless, battery-free pen with 512 levels of pressure sensitivity for high quality signing/writing experience
- State-of-the-art encryption to ensure secure transactions
- Integrated stand supports use either flat on the desktop or at a 18° angle. Also supports VESA mounting
- Hardened glass surface provides high durability.
- Unique hardware ID (UID) to identify the exact unit used for any transaction.
- Kensington® Security Slot to secure the unit when needed.
- Integrated tilting stand for portrait or landscape orientations. (Optional multi-angle tilting stand available as a separate accessory.)
- VESA mountable for use with external stands or arms
Electronic signature software is sold separately. Please check with your software provider regarding compatibility with Wacom devices.
If you are looking for electronic signature software, you can download sign pro PDF for use with any Wacom signature capture device.
- Product Dimensions 310 x 217 x 14 mm
- Weight 1.1 kg
- Interface USB 2.0
- Integrated Stand Incline 18°
- ExpressKeys™ 0
- User USB Ports 0
- Screen Size 10.1"
- Native Resolution 1024 x 600
- Aspect ratio 16:10
- Brightness 200 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio 500:1
- Response Rate 5 ms
- Viewing Angle 70°/70°, 50°/70°
- Reading technology Electromagnetic resonance (EMR)
- Pen Pressure Levels 512
- Coordinate Resolution 2540 lpi
- Pen report rate 200 pps
- Multi-touch support N/A
- Pen Tether Yes